For the process of creation of account, Pledge to fund would collect and process information which is based on your usage of the service. The following information would be collected:
1. Personal information such as your complete name, Email ID, Postal Address, Telephone number, State and Country would be collected when you would be providing to complete the form on our site. Apart from this, when you register as a user for a service, get subscribed to our newsletters, requesting information or when you would be uploading or submitting any material to the website these details would be collected.
2. Your account login and password details of your sign in process.
3. Requested details and transactions being made through our service.
4. Activity information in regards to the website, services, IP address, device, browser being used by you.
5. Your feedback, suggestions, comments sent to us in regards to support, enquiry, reporting a problem.
6. Comments submitted in the website, discussion points, messages and contributions.
Following is the information that wouldn’t be displayed publicly to the users:
1. Details of your payment information
3. Telephone number
4. IP Address
5. Feedback and communications
None of your personal information would be shared with any of the third party services. Only when there arises a necessity, we have to provide the details to our partnered payment processors, this information would be shared.
In order to comply with the law enforcement, or in case of preventing any fraud or abuse we reserve the right to disclose personal information to protect Pledge to fund’s legal rights
Information shared with Creators:
When a project is backed by you, the creator of the project will get to know the amount that has been pledged by you, your account name and the rewards that have been selected. Apart from this, none of the payment information or the credit card details would be shared with the creator.
Once the project that has been backed is funded successfully, an email is sent to the creator which is your Pledge to fund account. This will help them send a survey regarding the information required for your reward. Whatever information that is being shared in the survey would be known to the creator.
Information that is public:
Once you create a Pledge to Fund account, a profile page would be set up for you. This contains your account name, account creation date, the list of funded and backed projects. Once people click on your account name from any of your communications, they can go to your profile page and go through it. However like Google, your profile cannot be searchable on our page. Below is the list of the things that is publicly available information:
1. Information like picture, about you, location under your profile that has been updated by you.
2. Projects backed by you excluding the information about your pledged money and rewards selected till date.
3. Projects that have been launched by you.
4. Communications that has been posted on the website.
5. Favorited project updates.
Every project page has the list of the users that are backing the project and in case you won’t be liked to be displayed with your name you can choose any anonymous name. All the creators would be verified of their identities before launch of their project. Only after this is verified, the creators name would be displayed publicly.
Usage of personal information:
The personal information provided by you would be used in the following ways:
Identifying you during sign in.
Administer your account.
Sending you information that has been requested by you.
Updating you with the projects based on your geographical location.
Sending you information that might be helpful for you.
bit of record-keeping information that sites often store on a user’s computer. Cookies do not include people’s names, email addresses, or other information that is personally identifiable; they are typically used to quickly identify a user’s computer and to “remember” things about the user’s visit. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer, although this may affect your ability to shop online and login.